Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

2015 London Film Festival: "Black Mass" Premiere Wish List

I saw "Black Mass" a few weeks ago and it was one of the best films that I have seen in a very long time. With that being said I have been kinda loving some of the looks that Dakota Johnson has been wearing on the red carpet while promoting this film. For the London Film Festival premiere of the film I would love to see Dakota wear this marigold sweetheart lace and floral embroidered Oscar de la Renta Resort 2016 strapless crepe bustier cocktail dress. I think that this dress is a perfect for the London Film Festival, especially since the film is already released in the US market. I don't expect to see Dakota wearing gowns like she did at Venice or Toronto. I would keep the runway styling with the black belt, black simple sandals, soft waves, and punch it up with a red lip to ensure that Dakota had a perfect red carpet moment at the London Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment