Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#Cannes2015: "Sicario" Premiere Wish List

Emily Blunt is going to be in Cannes this year for the 2015 festival and I have to say I am extremely excited to see what the English actress will wear to promote her film "Sicario," which is going to be premiering In Competition. This means that the glam factor has to be up to full capacity, and I know that means great things from Emily. For the photocall overlooking the French Riviera on the Terrace of the Palais de Festivals I would love to see Emily wear this Valentino Fall 2015 RTW feather print silk multicolored midi dress. I think that this dress would just float beautifully in the sea breeze and Emily would look stunning in it. A pair of robins egg blue sandals would finish this look off perfectly for the photocall. For the premiere I really want Emily to go big or go home, I would love to see her dig into the Elie Saab Couture archives and snatch up this sweetheart neck Fall 2013 Couture emerald green embellished ballgown. I am actually really surprised that this gown has gone through 2 festival seasons and two awards seasons without getting snatched up and I think that Emily would be the perfect person and Cannes would be the perfect platform to really make this gown sing a beautiful red carpet song. Finish the look with an emerald green Edie Parker clutch, a pair of emerald green Christian Louboutin satin sandals, diamond and emerald Chopard earrings, a swept up do, and a red lip to ensure that the glam factor is in full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment