Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

#Cannes2015: "Macbeth" Premiere Wish List

I don't think that it would be a Cannes Film Festival without Marion Cotillard and this year the stunning French beauty will be premiering not one but two films during the festival. I am sure that Marion will showcase many Christian Dior looks on the red carpet and I can't that that thrills me. For the "Macbeth" photocall and premiere, which is premiering In Competition,  I am picking only one look from Dior. The Dior look for Marion is a powder blue dress from the Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2015 dress which evokes the 1950's in a very modern way. I would strip back all of the runway styling loosing the boots and silver sequined top so that this look is chic and elegant and all about the dress. I would then pair this look with a pair of metallic electric blue Christian Dior pumps and some simple Chopard earrings to ensure that Marion is as elegant as ever. For her red carpet wardrobe change I have picked something a little more avant garde I am absolutely in love with this Antonio Berardi Fall 2015 RTW tiered duchess satin dress with leaf print jacquard inset rendered in a silk blend and features a jewel neckline with a fitted bodice in a leaf jacquard, and a flared skirt in a tiered ruffle design with an asymmetrical hem. What I love about this gown so much is that I feel like it mixes modernity and classic construction all in one stunning look, which most would be fearful of. Finish this look with a chic updo, a red lip, Chopard yellow diamond cluster earrings, and a pair of gold Christian Dior sandals, to fulfill Marion's responsibility to Dior, and this is a perfect set of looks for the Cannes Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment