Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

2015 Tribeca Film Festival: "Franny" Premiere Wish List

On Friday night Dakota Fanning's newest film "Franny," which co-stars Richard Gere & Theo James, will premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival. I love Tribeca because the stars just show up "laid back." Well I kinda want to see Dakota look a little more than laid back on the Tribeca red carpet wearing something other than nude or black. I would love to see Dakota wear this Mardi Gras colored Rodarte Fall 2015 RTW striped sequin sleeveless knee length dress. Dakota always looks fantastic in the Mulleavy sisters creations and I think that this would no doubt be one of her best looks in recent appearances. This look is all about the color. I would even see this look with nice combed hair down, a black clutch and a pair of black Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals to ensure that Dakota rocks the red carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment