Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Runway Report: Calvin Klein Fall 2015 Menswear

Shades of grey, no not the 50 Shades, but all the shades of grey that made up the frames of vintage black and white movies that inspired Calvin Klein menswear creative director Italo Zucchelli's Fall 2015 Menswear collection for the brand. I love this collection. I can not tell a lie. It is that classic streamlined look that I personally love, mixed with modern sleekness. I have to say that this is one of the best collections that Calvin Klein has put out hands down, in both Women's or Men's wear, in seasons. This is the first time that I could see stars, specifically stars like long time Calvin Klein devotees Charlie Hunnam (who was seated front row) and Kellan Lutz, wearing the suiting on the red carpets. The coats in this collection just continue to help reiterate that I am living in the wrong climate (I live most of my year in Southwest Florida) because there is no need for coats, but that does not stop me from falling in love with all of them and praying that they will appear in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment