Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015 Golden Globe Awards: Amy, Emily, Emma, Felicity, Helen, & JenniferWish List

Amy Adams is nominated at the 2015 Golden Globe Awards, which are one week from tomorrow, for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy thanks to her role in Tim Burton's "Big Eyes." I am sooooooo excited to see what she will wear on the red carpet. I am also sure that since Amy won the same award last year for "American Hustle" that she will be on hand as a presenter at the awards next Sunday. It might be a stretch, mostly because it is similar to the Valentino gown she wore last year, but I would love to see Amy wear this J. Mendel Pre-Fall 2015 burnt orange lurex chiffon gown with a deep v-neck. I think that this gown is a sexy look for Amy who tends to favor more classic elegant looks. The burnt orange color would just electrify me as I love when the red headed actress wears red tone colors on the red carpet. Finish the look with a bronze and gold Jimmy Choo 'Mosaic' clutch, a pair of bronze Gucci 'Taryn' sandals, and a simple updo Amy will channel Studio 54 and old Hollywood glamour to provide the perfect punch to the golden globes red carpet.
Emily Blunt, much like Amy Adams, is nominated for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy. Emily earned her nomination for playing the Baker's Wife in the musical sensation "Into The Woods." I have to say that I am really excited to see what Emily will be wearing for her red carpet run this awards season. Emily has just blossomed into this amazing red carpet star since her breakout season promoting "The Devil Wears Prada" back in 2006. Red is always a big color for the red carpet and I am so excited to see the many shades take to the red carpet. I picked this stunning Marchesa Pre-Fall 2015 embroidered v-neck tulle ball gown in a shade of deep red which would make major red carpet statement. Amy hasn't had a major Marchesa moment in a long time and I think that it is time to change that. Some rubies and diamonds laid in yellow gold in her ears and on her wrist as well as a pair of gold Stuart Weitzman 'Nudist' sandals in gold would be the perfect accessories for Emily and this gown. Finish the look with an elegant updo and a red lip to ensure that all eyes are on Emily and that she makes best dressed list everywhere.
Emma Stone is always a favorite when she takes to the red carpet. I am excited to see the actress who's role in "Birdman" has earned her a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture. The last time Emma walked the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards was back in 2012 wearing custom Lanvin and that gown landed on my Best Dressed of the Year list that year. I am expecting a moment on the same level come the 2015 Golden Globes next Sunday night. I am just putting red heads in all the colors that I love to see them in. Emma should rock this amazing Ralph Lauren Spring 2015 RTW canary yellow tulle ballgown with a portrait neckline. It would be hard to top the ultimate Ralph Lauren/Golden Globes red carpet moment of Lupita Nyong'o in her red caped gown from last year but I think that this stunning confection would totally be able to do that. Simple earrings, old Hollywood waves, and gold sandals would ensure that Emma is a bright ray of sunshine on the 2015 Golden Globe Awards red carpet.
Felicity Jones really showed up when it came to her "The Theory of Everything " promo tour and now that she has a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama thanks to the film I am excited to see what she will bring to the red carpets during awards season. For the Golden Globes I picked this Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2015 champagne silk tulle rise and fall hem gown completely covered in ivory scroll embroidery. Felicity really works the 1950s and 1960s inspired looks when it comes to her red carpet dressing, a real classic beauty, which is exactly what this dress is. I could picture this dress on Audrey Hepburn has she been in her prime in this day in age. Finish the look with a pair of simple gold sandals, a chic updo, a pink lip, and simple diamond dazzlers in her ears and Felicity is set to take the red carpet by storm and maybe take home a trophy.
I love to see Helen Mirren on the red carpet because the 69 year old actress, who is nominated for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy for her film "The Hundred Foot Journey," always wows me. This is going to be a big year for Helen on the red carpet. From awards season to movie premieres to fulfilling her new duties as a L'Oreal Paris ambassador at the Cannes Film Festival, we are bound to see Helen on the red carpet a lot. Helen has worn Badgley Mischka to the Golden Globe Awards a few times before and I would love to see her do so again wearing this look from the brands Pre-Fall 2015 collection. I think that this midnight blue body hugging gown with lots of crystal embroidery would look stunning on Helen. I love to see her show off her banging body. You know what the day. If you got it flaunt it, and Helen definitely has "it." A pair of black pumps and a black clutch would finish this look of with a wavy hairstyle and a bold red lip.  
Last but not least for today I give you all a wish for Jennifer Aniston. I have never really been a fan of Jennifer Aniston as she really bores me on the red carpet. I am hoping that the Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama nominee for the film "Cake" will give me something to talk about, in a good way, at the Globes next Sunday. I picked this simplistic white one shoulder gown from the Valentino New York Sala Bianca 945 collection that was presented in New York City last month to celebrate the grand reopening of the Valentino NYC flagship. This simple gown from one of Jens favorite red carpet designers and is simple. The fact that it isn't a black dress would make this a revolutionary red carpet look for Jennifer. Gold accessories and no doubt the same hairstyle and natural makeup will finish this look off for a bit of a step out of Jennifer's box for the Golden Globes red carpet. 

If you want to join the conversation I will be joining Kelly from Dream In Lace with a live Twitter commentary on what all the stars are wearing. So please join me (@FutureStylist93) and Kelly (@DreamInLace) at about 5 PM EST for all kinds of fashion ID's and LOTS of snarky commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment