Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2014 Rome Film Festival: "Love, Rosie" Premiere Wish List

Lily Collins will be on hand at the Rome Film Festival to premiere her latest film "Love, Rosie." At the films gala premiere in London, Lily wore a sleek red Solace London high-neck long-sleeved gown. With that in mind I am wishing that Lily will go back to her princessy dressing with this Monique Lhuillier Spring 2015 RTW noir liquid satin strapless bodice and ombre tulle tea length gown. I think that this gown is stunning and it is modern and it is classic, an updated version of Audrey Hepburn. I would finish this look with a sleek up-do, a red lip, and a pair of gunmetal grey Christian Louboutin pointed toe pumps to keep the air of Audrey Hepburn alive.
Suki Waterhouse has become a style star within the past year, thanks in short to her status as girlfriend of Bradley Cooper, and I have to say that I have been slow to jump on her band wagon. I tend to only love Suki's red carpet looks when she is wearing Burberry, except during fashion month where she looked stunning in a few Louis Vuitton ensembles. I figure that Suki would most likely wear a Burberry gown custom made for her by Christopher Bailey, she did preview the Spring 2015 collection at the Met Ball back in May. I would love to see Suki grab this off the runway Burberry Prorsum Spring 2015 RTW strapless peacock blue cocktail dress. I think that despite this being a major film festival that Suki is cool enough to make this stunning dress work on the red carpet at the films premiere. I would have Suki style her long bob with bangs with beachy waves, a red lip, a peacock blue Edie Parker clutch, and a pair of metallic silver pointed toe pumps to take Suki's cool style and add a dose of high glamour to create the perfect film festival red carpet ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment