Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 Toronto International Film Festival Wish List Part 3

The fall will show the return of Elizabeth Banks on the red carpet. As one of my favorite red carpet stars I can not wait for her to bring her sense of style back onto my computer screen. Headed to the Toronto International Film Festival to premiere her film "Love & Mercy" I am really praying that the best unofficial brand ambassador for Versace will grab up this electric blue one shoulder jumpsuit from the Atelier Versace Fall 2014 Couture collection. What I love so much about EBanks is that she can work edgy ensembles just as easy as she does the floating ladylike sophisticated styles. This is definitely an edgy look but I think that TIFF is a perfect platform for this ensemble to be worn. A pair of black sandals, hair styled into a a sleek pony, and some simple makeup would finish this ensemble off perfectly for the "Love & Mercy" TIFF premiere.
After being seated front row at the Christian Dior Fall 2014 Couture presentation it would not surprise me if Rosamund Pike chooses a look from the collection for her TIFF premiere of "Hector and the Search for Happiness." Rosamund is gearing up to start a few long months of doing the promotional song and dance as he has a few films coming out, one of which is gaining some serious Oscar buzz. With all that in mind I would love for her to start on a sweet note wearing this baby pink Christian Dior Fall 2014 Couture cocktail dress. This dress gives a very 1950's housewife vibe to me by way of Raf Simons modernism and I think that Rose would look absolutely stunning. I would change the waist band to just be a sold silver metal belt, and add a pair of silver embellished pumps to accessorize this look perfectly. A vintage inspired hairstyle and a red lip would just be the ideal finishing touches for this TIFF premiere ensemble.
Toni Collette is not one of my favorite ladies to see take to the red carpet, as she usually leaves me felling uninspired, but none the less she will most likely stand next to Rosamund Pike to promote their film "Hector and the Search for Happiness" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Having worn Sally LaPointe twice this year while promoting films I was inspired to put Toni in this black Sally LaPointe Fall 2014 RTW black silk gown with a trapeze blouse. I saw this gown walk during New York Fashion Week back in February and it just hugs the body and would look so sleek and sophisticated on Toni for this TIFF premiere. I would slick Toni's hair back into a sleek pony tail and give her a red lip as the beauty styling for this ensemble. Accessorized with a black clutch and black pumps Toni would have her best look of the year in a very simple sleek way.
Jessica Chastain will be at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival to premiere her film "Miss Julie." Jessica has 3 films listed on the Indiewire 2015 Oscar Predictions that could earn her a Best Actress nomination. Out of 22 names on this list Chastain has all of her films ranked in the top 10. Needless to say Mrs Chastain will also be starting her Academy Awards song and dance at TIFF. For her "Miss Julie" premiere  I would love to see Jessica give me something a little different, since she has the new bangs and all, and this Valentino Fall 2014 Couture embellished tulle cocktail dress would definitely do that. I would figure that Jessica would have the dress semi lined so that it was not quite as sheer as it is on the runway, but I personally would leave it as it is. Finish the look with a pair of metallic navy sandals and a red lip and Jessica will wow me like she normally does on the red carpet for the TIFF premiere of "Miss Julie."

No comments:

Post a Comment