Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2014 London Film Festivall: "Men, Women, & Children" Premiere Wish List

I have noticed that when she is on the road promoting her own films that Jennifer Garner does not bring the level of fashion that she does when she is playing the plus one to Ben Affleck. I don't know if it's pressure from producers or what but I feel that with each of her promo tours in the past year she has not given me anything to fall in love with. Even with that notion I still hold out hope that Jennifer will give a wow moment on the red carpet at the London Film Fest premiere of her film "Men, Women, & Children." This Jason Wu Resort 2015 modernist a-line halter gown would look stunning on Jennifer. I think that the icey blueish white color of this gown help give a clean feeling while straying away from what could look very bridal. Jason has been known to remake some of these gowns in other colors and I think that a rich royal purple would also look fantastic on Jenn. I would pair the icey blue gown with a pearl colored Edie Parker clutch, silver pumps, and simple jewels whilst switching in a pair of black pumps for the silver if the dress could be made in purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment