Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Michelle Obama's Fourth of July Wish List

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! While you are reading this I will be somewhere in my small town in North Carolina picnicking with friends and watching a parade, with the requisite fireworks to follow later tonight. And while I know that the First Lady of the United States and the President spend the day at the White House with their family I see this as a day that most other places would be a day of public appearances and since this has been a yearly tradition I have posted a wish for Fourth of July festivities since I started this website. For daytime appearance I would pick this blue and white abstract striped Carolina Herrera Resort 2015 dress for Michelle Obama to wear for activities like a prayer service. I would pair this with a white cardigan belted with a thin red belt and a pair of red patent leather pumps to ensure a perfect daytime ensemble.
Back in the day each the Fourth of July was celebrated at the White House with a huge ball. Those days are long past but that doesn't stop me from dreaming what I would put First Lady Michelle Obama in for an Independence Day Ball. This year I have picked this stunning red Carolina Herrera Fall 2014 silk embroidered ballgown. With its modified portrait neckline this ball gown would look stunning on Michelle no matter what event that she would wear it too. A pair of red evening pumps, a pair of stunning diamond drop earrings, and a diamond bracelet would finish off this perfect festive yet sophisticated ensemble for a ball that isn't even happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment